Dr.Michelle L. FuselierMD
Dr. Fuselier is a graduate of the University of Kansas School of Medicine. She recently completed her postgraduate training at University of Maryland Department of Family Medicine where she served as Chief Resident. Her areas of interest are in preventive and sports medicine. Dr. Fuselier has served on the board for Love My Body, an organization dedicated to combating obesity, eating disorders and negative body image within minority and multi-racial communities. She is editor of 'High Steppin' to Health Magazine,' medical director of H2H Abroad, she serves on the board of Upliftment Jamaica, a non-profit organization that aims to promote personal growth and development in rural Jamaican communities and is a panel expert for Young Slim Kids, an organization formed by a panel of doctors, nutritionists, dieticians, fitness experts and other health care professionals to combat the current global crisis of childhood obesity. Dr. Fuselier is licensed in Maryland where she practices as an Urgent Care Physician and in Virginia were she specializes in Family Medicine.
Dr. Michelle L. Fuselier, MD, is a native of Tulsa, Oklahoma; a city known to many as, 'Little Black Wall Street.'Dr. Fuselier completed her undergraduate education at the University of Missouri-Kansas City where she received her Bachelors of Science in Dental Hygiene.Upon completing her education she held a position as a dental hygienist at a community health center in Kansas City, Missouri.Dr. Fuselier was given the opportunity to create preventive dental health education symposiums, which included but were not limited to, geriatric, newborn, infectious disease and nutritional preventive dental health education.
Dr.Gary L. Davis, Jr.DC, MUAC
My Commitment to You…
'I strive to build a doctor-patient relationship centered on trust. My strongest desire is to create a patient friendly environment that is a comfort zone for everyone. I never want you to be in the dark about your care; therefore, I always explain every procedure, making sure you understand what is being done, how it is being done, and most importantly, why it is being done.'
A First Class Education
- Associate in Science in Nuclear Medicine, Essex Community College and the Johns Hopkins Medical
- Institute, Baltimore, Maryland
- Bachelor of Science, Coppin State University, Baltimore, Maryland
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City, Missouri
- Post-graduate Internship, Palamone Chiropractic Clinic, Eldersburg, Maryland
- Associate Doctor, Rockville Back and Neck Care Center, Rockville, Maryland
- Staff Doctor at Pro Wellness Chiro Med Center, Falls Church and Vienna, Virginia
- Licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- American Academy of Manual and Physical Medicine, Granbury, Texas
- Board Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA), Norma Vista Hospital in Houston, Texas
- Board Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA), California Academy of MUA, Montibello, California and Phoenix Surgical Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona
- Board Certified in Nuclear Medicine Technology, American Society of Nuclear Medicine